Participants glide across our four ziplines suspended high in the air. Minimum age is 10.
Open: FRI – SAT – SUN (tours on any other day are available for 10 people minimum)
Cost: $55.00 per person
- No min Fri-Sun if booked on pre-scheduled tour times
- Subject to availability
- Includes: (4) Zip Lines with lengths from 230 ft. to 400 ft
- Coupons and discounts cannot be combined with any other promotion active at the time of booking. Coupons are good only towards regular priced events.
- All participants must sign a waiver
You must book at least 48 hrs in advance using the reservation link below. (Call the park for any time shorter that 48 hrs to check "last minute" availability)
Reservations are required for all zip line tours. Tour sessions fill up quickly so we recommend that you make your reservation as early as possible.
To make reservations:
- New customers can sign up and book your reservation online.
Returning customers can Sign in to book your reservation.
- Provide your PayPal transaction number to book your zip line tour (GroupOn customers will provide GroupOn coupon number/code)
- Provide group participant names, cell phone number, participant names
Only the people noted on your reservation are guaranteed a zip line tour. If you bring additional people, they run the risk of not being able to zip due to sessions filling up. If we have a session that has room for the additional people, they will be charged the regular price of $55.00 plus tax. You can avoid these issues by calling ahead to check on availability and update your reservation.
Zip Line Tours may be combined with Adventure Packages. If you are making an Adventure Package reservation, please fill out the
reservation form for church or school events or the
reservation form for corporate events and turn it in with your deposit at least 10 days in advance.
Zip Line Cancellation Policy
To reschedule (or cancel) your zip line tour, you must call us at
(817) 854-0085 a minimum of 48 hours in advance of your reserved date/time so we can open
the time slots for others to reserve. Due to last minute cancellations and no-shows preventing others from choosing those time-slots, we require individuals and groups to adhere to the Zip Line Cancellation Policy, as follows:
Individual Reservations (Not applicable to GroupOn):
You may cancel your reservation one (1) time.
You may reschedule your reservation one (1) time.
If you cancel your reservation within the 48-hour allotted time, and if
you are unable to reschedule, your money will be refunded.
Inclement weather policy: see below
Group Reservations: Not applicable to GroupOn)
You may cancel your group reservation one (1) time.
You may reschedule your group reservation one (1) time.
All group participants must be present on the reserved date/time.
If one or more group participants are unable to attend, call (817) 854-0085
48 hours in advance of your group’s reserved date/time, or forfeit the
coupon (or money) tied to the absent participant’s spot.
Inclement weather policy: see below
- Those holding un-expired GroupOn coupons may reshedule one (1) time 48 hrs prior to their booked time.
- No changes will be accepted closer than the 48 hrs limit. Coupons will be forefieted after that time limit.
- It may take 24 hours or longer for the GoupOn code to register in the GroupOn system. This time needs to be taken into consideration ON TOP of our 48 hour ‘booking advance’ mentioned above.
It is recommended that you book at least one full week in advance to reduce any inconveniences.
- Un-expired coupons are eligible for a refund.
- Expired coupons are not eligible for a refund and may only be used as credit (there is no cash value) towards a regular scheduled, regular priced similar event. Bookings made with an expired coupon are not eligible for a refund or reschedule.
- Reschedule requests will be honored only for the same event as the original coupon.
- You must call us directly at (817) 854-0085 to effect any re-schedule request.
- Inclement weather policy: see below.
Thank you for your support and understanding. We want everyone to have a
These events are designed as active outdoors experiences. The park closes only for severe inclement weather such as thunderstorms in the area. If needed, park staff will contact you via phone (if previously provided by you) to alert you to the closing.
Illness/injury/emergency reschedule requests:
To request a change of booking within the 48 hr limit stated above due to an unexpected emergency such as illness or injuries, please call the park at (817) 854-0085 as soon as possible to avert being marked as a no-show. While we understand that emergencies do happen, your absent booking prevented other customers from choosing those time-slots. Park policy is that there are no reschedules or cancellations accepted within the 48 hr time limit and coupons/payments are forefeited. However, for emergencies/illness/injury situations one (1) reschedule will be honored with a 10% charge (based on regular pricing) to reschedule under these circumstances, provided you let us know both via phone and email before the start time of your booking.
What is the weight limit?
There is a weight limit of 300 lbs. More importantly though, is the waist limit. It cannot exceed 45 in. On the lower side we can accommodate small framed 10 yr old children down to about a 12-14 pant size, perhaps a bit smaller.
Is there a height restriction?
Is there an age limit?
You have to be at least 10 years of age.
How high are the zip lines?
They range from 30 to 40 ft. above the ground.
How long are the zip lines?
They range from 230 ft. to 400 ft.
How many zip lines do I get to ride?
The tour has (4) zip lines. Zip Line Tours can be combined with the Amazing Race, Scavenger Hunts, Team Building, and paintball oriented packages.
How long does the tour take?
The time slots are up to two hours to include check-in, safety briefing, harnessing, and the zip-rides themselves. It is also dependent on the number of people in the group. Max of 15 people to a session.
Do I have to buy a min or max tickets?
You can buy as many tickets as you like, but we can only have 15 per session. There is no minimum purchase.
Can I use this ticket towards any other activities at the park?
If I am 10 years of age, do I have to have a parent or guardian that zips with me?
Participants between 10 and 16 years of age must have a parent or guardian that zips with them while going through the tour.
Is there a place that I can watch and not zip?
Yes, check with the guide on the day of the tour.
What should I wear?
No short shorts, no open-toed shoes including sandals and flip flops. Otherwise please wear what is appropriate for the day's weather.
Is there a bad weather policy?
The park seldom closes for rain and cold/hot weather. These activities are outdoor experiences. Unless the local media (we use FOX4DFW) reports severe weather we do not close. We will reschedule the event only if there is major rain, thunderstorm, or other severe weather. While there are no reimbursements for coupons, they are eligible for reschedule.
Looking for Adventure?